Last updated on June 18th, 2018
Hot Start System
Unique heating system, creates perfect hot coffee from the very first cup.
Quality Control System
Excellent taste is guaranteed by automatic quality control of the grinder along with automatic adjustment of grinding and brewing times.
High Hygiene Standard
Best hygiene milk system keeps bacteria away and reduces maintenance and cleaning work (meets EU hygiene regulations HACCP).
Mexico Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
The Mexico is an elegant, glass fronted fully automatic self-service coffee machine capable of producing up to 240 cups per hour of high quality coffee. At the push of a button you can select from a menu of up to 24 coffee specialities in different cup sizes.
The Mexico can produce two espresso drinks at a time and is ideal for offices, restaurants, hotels and convenience areas.
Available with the new Aequator Thermo-Foam® Fresh Milk System.
Manufactured in Switzerland
Americano, espresso, caffe latte, cappuccino, latte macchiato, mochaccino, chocolate, hot water
- Bean to cup coffee machine
- Simple touch pad drink selection
- Up to 32 drink selections
- Option for two drink sizes via a shift key
- Adjustable dispense head height
- Jug Facility
- Visible bean hopper
- Energy efficient
- No steam boilers means no boiler inspections
- 2 instant canisters for milk & chocolate
- Double dispense
- Separate outlet for hot water / tea
- Water connection for fresh and waste water electronically controlled
- Dispense time of 25-35 seconds
- Optional double grinder
- 16g coffee brewer
Coffee beans – 200 cups
Fresh Milk – 10 litres
Instant Milk – 7 litres
Chocolate – 7 litres
180-240 cups of coffee per hour 28 litres of hot water per hour
Width 570 mm, Height 790 mm, Depth 530 mm
230 V, 50Hz, 13 A, 3kW
Gloss powder coated with glass face
Exterior in white or black gloss with adjustable LED’s by remote control